Whether you’re dreaming of a marathon one day or determined to be first across the playground, your feet will be cushioned and protected in the GT-1000 5 GS kids’ running shoes. The comfortable cushioned shoe is designed to help you run on and on (and on).
This high quality shoe is loaded with technical features. Reduce shock and land with a spring thanks to the rearfoot GEL Support System in the heel, and ensure a stable ride with the Duomax dual-material midsole.
- Stay light on your feet with a lightweight, breathable shoe
- Stand out in low light with reflective details
- Be sure you’ve got the perfect fit with a helpful sizing sockliner that also makes sure you get them on the right foot every time
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot Gel-Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Duomax Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.