Lightweight and comfortable, the Court Zone ditches the flashiness in favor of value. DF2 technology supplies a 9 mm heel-toe drop for an effective blend of cushioned feel and responsiveness, while Wilson's trademarked Duralast outsole provides added abrasion resistance and traction on all court surfaces. Recreational players can find excellent value in this comfortable, reliable shoe.
- FS supplies forefoot support to help stabilize footwork
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces