The Tour Slam serves up a comfortable sole for tennis players looking for a reliable option on the court. This shoe features Quicklace, a minimalistic lace for one-pull tightening, giving wearers the ability to put on or take off with ease. A heel-toe drop of 9 mm lends a nice, cushioned court feel and speeds up responsiveness, while an overlay in the forefoot provides solid support to help prevent injury and maintain control with every movement.
- Quicklace features minimalistic, strong lace for one-pull tightening and easy-on, easy-off
- FS supplies forefoot support to help stabilize footwork
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces