- Delivery is £3 for orders under £50, or free for orders over £50 to mainland UK. Additional charges may apply to purchases made for addresses outside the UK or in the Highlands and Islands. If you are unsure if you qualify for standard delivery or if you would like an accurate quote please call 01620 845000 or email email@example.com
- If you require next day delivery there is an additional charge of £6 for orders under £50. Please note that items listed as available for 5 - 7 day delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day but any shipping charges in this circumstance will be refunded. Please also note that next day is only possible if your order is placed before our courier makes their collection.
-Please note - That some items may be subject to our suppliers stock availability. We will contact you promptly should there be any problems with supply.
- All prices are in GBP and include VAT
Unwanted Goods –
- If you wish to return items to Gannon Sports, you must inform us with 30 days of purchase. Items in an unused condition will be refunded to their full value. Unless a product is faulty or sent in error, we are unable to refund shipping costs. Items not required or returned due to the incorrect size being requested will be exchanged at no extra charge or refunded minus £5 to cover our shipping costs. Please note that you will be responsible for any return postage costs and the safe packaging and return of goods. If goods are not returned in an acceptable condition, we may charge you for any reasonable losses. Items may also be returned in store.
Damaged or Substandard Products
- If you receive goods that you deem to be damaged or substandard, you must inform us with 3 days of receipt if you wish an exchange, refund or repair at no charge. If we deem returned items to be legitimate and not due to use or miss-use, the issue will be resolved at no charge and return postage will be reimbursed (excluding premium delivery services)
- Rackets damaged by accidental use cannot be refunded by Gannon Sports, however we will return them to the supplier for assessment and possible replacement (please note some suppliers will impose a small handling charge, and any recompense is at their discretion)